Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just for you Eric:)

It seems like I overmissed your comment on this game... I am sorry and I am going to make it up to you by doing a special blog on your answers:)

So here they are:


1. I´ll respond with something random I like about you.

I trust you to be there and to tell me the truth:) You are so wise and you are so very good with words;) also you are good hearted and warm.

2. I´ll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

Dararrara... you know the sound the group make when we game;)
I will always remember how much you loved "Independence Day" but what movie reminds me of you now is LOTR both because we adore it so much and the story about alcaholism in it.

3. I´ll pick a flavor of Jello to wrestle with you in.

Coconut:) yeah thats right no sushi.

4. I´ll say something that only makes sense to me and you.

You are my ground:) When I feel my life shake....

5. I´ll tell you my first/dearest memory of you.

In my 25th birthday:) wow I have so many good and dear memory of you... but yes the first warm and dear memory is from my 25th birthday... and than from our game when we gamed in Bogahlíð ... hahahha it seems years ago:)

6. I´ll tell you what animal you remind me of.

Kamelljón (sorry dont know the englis name). I have never met anyone that can act so many role as you.

7. I´ll ask you something that I´ve always wondered about you.

Without getting to personal... ;)
Are you living your life or others?

2 comments:

None of your bussiness said...

I am currently living the lives of others, but Im making steps to change that.I do aslo cherish so many moments of "all" of those years of "moments" that we have shared.Wow.. coconut? I can live with that but if they ever do make a Sushi flavored Jello we have to try it;)

Díana Ósk said...

:):) sure we will try it.

Coconut cuz it is my favorit flavor and it is white so I might have a chance to hide from you.. hehehe
"All those years of "moments" will continue:) and I trust in you to create this home of game for old folks with me;)